Saturday, August 23, 2008

What got me here?

Blogging is one very common word that I have been hearing for quiet sometime now. I was never attracted to this until I saw my bro posting some real good stuff. I used to do a lot of writing during my school days. As years passed by, its been diminishing and now I realize that I haven't done real justice to that.

While browsing through my bro's blog, sweet memories of one of my childhood friends flashed across my mind. She was a great writer during her school days and was the one who inspired me to write as well. I have always loved her poetry and short stories. I had a chance to meet her a few months ago when she enquired if I was still into writing. This was the first time during my recent past had I realized what I was doing to my writing skills.

So will try and post some of my thoughts as and when I get time.

1 comment:

Chiju said...

hehehehe... post something good soon!!!!